Our Specialty Programs
HOTELS - MOVIE THEATRES - AUTO DISMANTLERS & RECYCLERS - ENVIRONMENTAL - TECHNOLOGY BUSINESSES - PARKING AND VALET OPERATORS - RESTAURANT AND NIGHT CLUBS - HEALTH CARE FACILITIES - PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURERS - RESTORATION CONTRACTORS
Your customers expect insurance based on the quality and service you provide. You should expect the same level of expertise and professionalism from your insurance provider. Wharton Group has joined with top-rated insurance companies to create a very unique program tailored to the needs of the hotel operator. We have combined competitive pricing, custom coverage, and our professional services. Because we know this industry we can provide you with an insurance program and a competitive pricing structure.
• Building Glass Included
• Hotel Guests Inconvenience Expense
• Composite Rating - No Audit
• Aggregate Per Location Limits
• Workers Compensation Managed Care Dividend Programs
• Free Analysis of Franchise Requirements
• Ordinance of Law Coverage
• Excess Flood Insurance
• Equipment Breakdown
• Hotel Business Solutions
• Automobile Fleet Coverage
• Umbrella Coverage up to $100,000,000
Companies in the motion picture industry have had few alternatives to obtain an insurance program that adequately addressed their needs and unique risk exposures. Wharton Group has combined with top-rated insurance companies to create a very unique program tailored to the needs of the movie theatre operator. We have a program that is competitively priced which includes custom coverage and our professional services.
"Cinemapak" Customized Coverages
• Film reel distributors business interruption
• Film reel breakage • EDP coverage
• Off premise power failure
• Aggregate per location
• Employee Benefits Liability Coverage
• Fire Legal Liability $300,000
• No Audit Liability Rating is available
• Money & Securities Inside $10,000 Outside $2,000
• Employee Dishonesty $25,000
• Depositors Forgery $25,000
• Dividends Available for Qualified Clients
• Managed Care Credits
Auto Dismantlers and Recyclers
The Wharton Group has been providing insurance for the auto dismantling & recycling industry since 1991. We recognize your specific needs and have developed solutions to your problems and exposures. Our programs are designed based on the history of several insurance carriers and the experience of the Wharton Group. We provide our clients with our professional services, custom coverage and competitive pricing. Our staff understands your unique business and is prepared to handle your insurance needs and provide solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Property in the Yard
- Property in Transit
- Garage Keepers Legal Liability
- Dealer Plates
- Dealer Physical Damage
Automobile coverage provided for any vehicle.
Environmental coverage that addresses:
- Leaking fuel tanks
- Water run off
- Clean up costs
- Contaminated soil
Our goal is to eliminate or control risks wherever possible and to minimize their negative financial impact on your business. When insurance is the answer to managing these risks, Wharton Group draws on experience and technical knowledge to outperform other firms.
Wharton Environmental recognizes the need to develop solutions to environmental problems and exposures. Our approach is simple. We work closely with you to identify the unique risks that could potentially impact your operations. We then provide you with alternatives to treat these exposures. It is this risk management process that allows us to develop and implement a custom designed insurance program for your company. Our goal is to eliminate or control risks wherever possible and to minimize their negative financial impact on your business. When insurance is the answer to managing these risks, Wharton Environmental offers many advantages over other firms.
• Our environmental specialists are knowledgeable about the intricacies of your company and are prepared to provide professional and immediate attention to your needs.
• We have the ability to access the full spectrum of environmental insurance markets, with the ability to negotiate the best rates, terms and conditions.
• We have bonding capabilities that are Treasury-listed.
Wharton Environmental has been servicing the environmental industry since its inception, answering the needs of environmental specialists, including the following:
• Environmental consultants • Laboratories
• Emergency spill response teams
• Site restoration, cleanup and remediation contractors
• Superfund site restorers
• Underground storage tank (UST) cleaning, removal and installation specialists
• Asbestos and lead abatement firms
• Treatment, storage and disposal (TSD) firms
Wharton Environmental has the capability to address the complex legal issues associated with environmental risk in the following industries:
• Banks and financial institutions
• Commercial, industrial and habitational real estate
• Generators of hazardous waste
• Retailers and wholesalers
• Hospitals and medical facilities
• Landfill, recycling and wastewater treatment operations
Most technology firms face significant exposure to legal liability arising out of the sale or use of their products and services. The Wharton Group offers a broad range of insurance and risk management solutions for all sizes of technology industry companies. We also offer coverage that extends across your entire business that can protect you, not only domestically, but worldwide as well. Depending on the specific needs of your business, we can tailor an insurance program that covers all your professional liability exposures, taking the guesswork out of it.
Errors and Omissions Liability Protection: This coverage provides protection in the event your client holds you responsible for programming errors, software performance, or the failure of your work to perform as promised in your contract. We can provide insurance for intellectual property, media liability, cyber internet liability and network security insurance, just to name a few.
Directors & Officers Liability: This coverage provides protection for the directors and officers of fast growing private enterprises as well as publicly traded corporations in the event they are sued in conjunction with the performance of their duties as they relate to the company.
Employment Practices Liability: This coverage provides protection for an employer against claims made by employees, former employees or potential employees. It covers discrimination, wrongful dismissal, sexual harassment, and other employment related allegations.
In addition to these specialty coverages, we offer property, general liability, workers compensation, automobile and umbrella policies.
Our goal is to maintain long lasting relationships with our clients, providing them with competitive, high quality insurance products.
Parking & Valet Operators Program
Our program provides General Liability and Garagekeepers Legal Liability on a broadened form that has been tailored specifically to meet the coverage needs of businesses engaged in operations relating to the parking of customers' cars, including self-parking garages and lots, assisted parking, valet-parking, and parking for special events. Parking operations can occur at retail or office complexes; hotels; entertainment venues; restaurants; medical centers; high-rise residential facilities; and airports. The exposures may also include incidental operations in conjunction with parking, such as car washing, detailing, and minor repairs; moving a customer’s vehicle to a repair facility for minor repairs; and basic concierge-type services such as luggage assistance or bellmen operations.
The insurers using the Parking and Valet Operators Program are Best-rated A XV or better. Excess Limits of $50 million or more are available, and we can-provide coverage over airport shuttle vehicles and other group transportation.
Limits and Coverage Summary:
General Liability Limits:
- General Aggregate Limit (applies per location): $2,000,000
- Premises/Operations Limit: $1,000,000
- Products/Completed Operations Aggregate Limit: $1,000,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury Limit: $1,000,000
- Damage to Premises Rented to You Limit up to: $500,000
- Medical Payments: Excluded
Garagekeepers Legal Liability limits:
- Limit per Vehicle up to: $ 250,000
- Limit per Location $1,000,000
- Minimum Self-insured Retention: $5,000
- Minimum Premium: $10,000
Restaurant and Night Clubs
The Wharton Group specializes in the Restaurant, Diner, Catering, Tavern and Entertainment industries. We have access to over 20 major insurance carriers and can customize your insurance program to fit your needs. With our expertise and risk assessment, we can close the gaps in coverage that are so commonly overlooked. More importantly we can help you reduce your insurance expenses while improving your insurance coverages.
• Combining Building and Business Personal Property Limits
• Eliminate Coinsurance Penalties
• Demolition and Increased Cost of Construction including requirements by the local ordinances
• Utility Interruption
• Liquor liability including assault and battery
• Dividend program on Workers Compensation
• Employment Practices Liability for claims arising out of employee termination, discrimination and sexual harassment
Health Care Facility Insurance
Wharton Group provides specialized insurance for Long Term Care, Adult Day Care and Senior Housing / Assisted living facilities. Our products are designed to meet the special needs of our clients by providing risk assessment and cost /retention evaluation to provide a comprehensive risk management program underwritten directly with the main Health Care Insurance companies.
• Claims-made and occurrence form availability
• Zero retention to self-insured options
• Excess liability drop down over self insured program
• Professional Liability including; Abuse and molestation
• Personal Needs Allowance Bonds
• Business Income coverage including revenue based policy
• Property/Boiler/Crime/Automobile/Workers Compensation
• D & O, including Employment Practices Liability
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Insurance
Wharton Group specializes in insuring generic oral dose manufacturing facilities encompassing product liability coverages on both an admitted and non-admitted basis. Product Liability coverage is charged on a “Net” sales basis and can include coverage for product recall expense. Product liability rates decrease as sales revenues increase. Property coverage is complex and determining the proper Business Income continuation valuation is vital. Programs are underwritten directly with major Pharmaceutical underwriting companies.
• Rate reductions with higher retention levels
• Products recall expense included
• Financial loss coverage for contract manufacturing
• Dependent income coverage for API manufactures
• Spoilage/Contamination coverage
• FDA re-certification expense coverage
• Excess product liability limits
• Environmental impact coverage
The Wharton Group has developed over the past few years a comprehensive insurance program for all the needs of the Restoration Industry.
The need for mold coverage has presented a problem in the past. However, in today's insurance marketplace, Mold/Pollution Liability Insurance is readily available through many insurers. Policies can be purchased on a multi-coverage basis or on a stand-alone basis. Multi-line coverage can include General Liability/Pollution Liability and Professional Liability with minimum premium starting at $3,000.
Other Product Features:
• Occurrence Form General Liability
• Occurrence or Claims Made Pollution Liability
• Pollution Liability for both contracting and professional exposures
• Meets Crawford and Alacrity Requirements
• Flat Charge/No Audit Policies
• A+, XV – A. M. Best Rating
• Additional Insured / Waiver of Subrogation / Primary/Non-contributory Endorsement available on a “Blanket” basis.
We also have developed specialized insurance policies for all of your other lines of coverage including:
• Property (Building/Contents) – Replacement Cost
• Property of Others in Your Care, Custody & Control
• Business Interruption / Extra Expense (12 months)
• Crime Coverages – Employee Dishonesty / Forgery / Theft
• Contractor Equipment & Tools Coverage
• Transit Coverage
• Leased or Rented Equipment Coverages
• Numerous Other Available Coverage extensions, custom tailored to your specific needs
• All States Coverage
• Longshoreman’s / Harbor Worker’s / Federal (if needed)
• $1,000,000 Employer Liability (Accident/Disease)
• A+, XV – A.M. Best Rating
• Monthly Pay Plans
• Managed Healthcare Discounts
Business Automobile Liability:
• All States can be written.
• Owned/Leased, Hired/Non-Owned, Employee Non-Ownership
• Pollution Liability
• Private Passenger Vehicle Coverage
• A+, XV – A.M. Best Rating
• Monthly Pay Plans
• Limits up to $40,000,000
• Follow Form Endorsements over all policies
• Coverage included for Pollution and Professional
• A+, XV – A.M. Best Rating